United Faculty of Evergreen represents all faculty, regardless of membership status. Membership in UFE is voluntary, but by becoming a member you can support your union and vote on important matters and decisions.
Here is a link to download the membership form: https://www.ufevergreen.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/UFWSmembership_F19.pdf
You can fill this form out, sign it, scan it, and email it to Laurie Meeker, the membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can email it to any UFE steward or officer. It is important that you sign the form for TESC payroll records.
We started implementing a more progressive dues structure based on income in Fall 2016. Below are the current dues.
United Faculty of Evergreen Dues 2021-22:
- $75K and above = $911 annually; $47.96 per pay period (19 pay dates)* or $50.61 per pay period (18 pay dates)
- $60-74,999K = $763 annually; $40.16 per pay period (19 pay dates) or $42.39 per pay period (18 pay dates)
- $50-59,999K = $626 annually; $32.95 per pay period (19 pay dates) or $34.78 per pay period (18 pay dates)
- $40-49,999K = $446 annually; $23.47 per pay period (20 pay dates) or $24.78 per pay period (18 pay dates)
- Annual salary less than $40K = $275 annually; $14.47 per pay period (20 pay dates) or $15.28 per pay period (18 pay dates)
*Please note that for members normally paying dues over 20 pay periods, for the 21-22 academic year we are paying the annual rate over 19 pay periods (the College mistakenly did not take a deduction during the first pay period September 1-15 for those scheduled to pay over 20 periods. You will see the first dues deduction for the Sept. 15-20 pay period).