- Candidates’ Statements for Coordinating Committee (Adobe PDF file)
- Run-off elections for At-Large Representatives held from March 27 to April 3. Union members received balloting instructions from the Nominations and Elections Commitee
- UFE Consitution and Bylaws approved Feb 1… read
- Nomination for Coordinating Committee were solicited in mid-Febrary. Elections began Feb. 25… read
- Steward’s Meeting Feb. 20. The Bargaining Team gave a fairly detailed report on the scope of the first contract draft… read
- Memorandum of Understanding (dealing with Summer School and variable credit programs) reached with the Adminstration on Feb. 20.
- United Faculty of Evergreen Founding Meeting, Feb. 1.
- Evergreen professors vote to unionize… read
- Election statement by Laurie Meeker, Coordinating Committee Chair… read
Evergreen Statement of Purpose and Organizing Committee
Evergreen faculty have built a strong Organizing Committee and developed a Statement of Purpose. Read the statement and see the Organizing Committee list … FULL STORY!
Evergreen professors vote to unionize!
News Release 10/31/06: Faculty members at The Evergreen State College have voted to form a union for collective bargaining… MORE
Marvin Schurke, Executive Director of PERC & Zahid Shariff, Member of Evergreen Faculty
Read the United Faculty of Evergreen election statement… MORE
Alan Parker, Laurie Meeker, Jose Gomez and Sarah Ryan report on United Faculty of Evergreen election